Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

O come, let us sing for joy to the Lord,
Let us shout joyfully to the rock of our salvation.
Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving,
Let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms.
Psalm 95:1-2

There is truly so many things to be thankful for.
Luke said it well today. As he was helping me with the Thanksgiving meal, he was looking around to see if we had everything we needed. As he was looking around he said, " hummm... something seems to be missing," after a long pause he said, " oh, I know what it is, the Schenewarks and Lozadas." Looking forward to Christmas.
Hoping y'all are enjoying the Thanksgiving day.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with Lucas. We would have loved to been there with you. Can't wait for Christmas! I'm definitely thankful for the opportunity to visit with you all very soon.XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet boy. Captured the essence just right.

    ReplyDelete