We purchased some eggs from a friend. This family raises their own hens and sell their healthy organic eggs for $2 a dozen. It's a good deal. The yolks are bright orange and yellow. I have heard that means they are full of omega 3 oils and antioxidants. Today for breakfast we had one of our favorites. French toast egg in a hole. I cracked open an unusually large egg. We were surprised with a double portion--two yolks. It put a smile on our face. It also reminded me of my twin sister-- yolked together since birth. By the way, Elizabeth special breakfast is pancake french toast egg in a hole. It's the best of all three breakfasts. Wishing y'all a double portion of joy today!
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Double Portion
We purchased some eggs from a friend. This family raises their own hens and sell their healthy organic eggs for $2 a dozen. It's a good deal. The yolks are bright orange and yellow. I have heard that means they are full of omega 3 oils and antioxidants. Today for breakfast we had one of our favorites. French toast egg in a hole. I cracked open an unusually large egg. We were surprised with a double portion--two yolks. It put a smile on our face. It also reminded me of my twin sister-- yolked together since birth. By the way, Elizabeth special breakfast is pancake french toast egg in a hole. It's the best of all three breakfasts. Wishing y'all a double portion of joy today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't think of a better "yolk" to be with! I Love you!
ReplyDeleteI once had a whole dozen of large eggs, maybe extra large, and they were all double yolks. Feeling yolked as well.
ReplyDelete