Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Jarrod.

I wish I had a picture of my brother Jarrod to post. Today is his birthday. He is a fine man who serves his family with devotion. I have been blessed to watch him become a remarkable father and husband. I am proud of my brother. Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

  1. That's a very nice tribute! He left early this morning to take Tanner and Hunter to scout camp, and they're there all week with him and no cell phones. He says the same thing about his two sisters. You guys are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering why when I kept trying to call Jarrod I couldn't get a hold of anyone. I agree with all that Janel says about Jarrod. Happy Birthday, Jarrod! We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's August already. Has anyone else had a birthday yet? How about a some pictures of your trip visiting Jarrod and Brad's family?
    Get posting. :)

    ReplyDelete