Sunday, May 15, 2011

Catch up time-Part II

Celebrating Moriah. On St. Patrick's Day Moriah turned 15 this year. We celebrated as a family. That following week Moriah was one of Tyler's Texas Azalea Belle Hostess. It was a demanding 3 weeks, but was an honor to represent Tyler, TX as thousands of out-of-towners came to view the Azaleas. In fourteen years I have never been to the Azalea Trails festivities. I always thought we were doing it the next year. It was a marvelous time. If anyone ever comes to visit, definitely plan some time around the end of March or October. These two months are full of festivities in Tyler, and the weather is around the 70's.

2 comments:

  1. Fun! I love beautiful flowers. What a fun things for her to do. What did she have to do to be nominated/elected/chosen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fifteen year old. Where does the time go! I love you dress, Moriah. You are such a beautiful young lady. What an honor to represent your town. I hope you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete