Sunday, May 15, 2011

Dr. Brad Merritt Medical Director

I have to brag on Brad a little.  Trinity Mother Frances Rehab Center (Associated with HealthSouth) was ranked #1 in patient outcomes.  Brad has been the Medical Director for 14 years now.  The pass Medical Directors of this Rehab hospital averaged a 1 year employment.  When Brad came on the hospital was in need of organization and leadership.  Year after year Brad has received awards for his leadership and for the hospital favorable outcome.  The hospital has been ranked  in the top 10 for years.  I don't remember all the awards and ranking, but this time I thought I share this proud moment.  Ranked #1 in the Nation is pretty amazing.  We are proud to call him ours!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow. I'm so glad you shared this. He's such a wonderful man great things will always happen around him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brad is a hard worker. I'm glad that God has blessed him. We are very proud of Brad and his impressive accomplishments! Congratulations Brad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome....Congratulations to Brad!

    *Janel...are you on facebook? I can't find you if you are? If you find me request to be friends. I would love to chat with you!

    ReplyDelete