Monday, March 23, 2009

Spoiled again


One may think this is the same picture from the previous special dinners. But it is not. Tonight we were served salad with fried onions, chicken, chocolate covered strawberries, grape juice, diced celery, crackers with mozarella cheese topped with chives, and one delicious smoothie. (I think it would qualified as a shake with fruit in it.) I feel as if I had gone to a palace filled with servants. Of course til after the meal and clean up time is majorly needed. I soon wake up and "help" get the kitchen back in order. It was worth the meal. Oh take note of one of the special glasses the kids pulled out. I was wandering what Luke was drinking out of, until I washed it. It was a vase from some flower arrangement. It was a sight to see him drink out of it. See if you can figure which one is the vase.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, you're one lucky Mom! I sat down this Sunday and didn't do dishes or fix dinner. I've never done that, and it was great! P.S. Waiting for Moriah's birthday celebation to wish her happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, girls, you did it again! What a joy it is to serve and invest in other people's lives. Yes, I could tell which "glass" Lucas was drinking from. :) Creative! I suppose if I am ever short a glass I know what I can grab. Keep blessing you family and others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, good healthy choices. I like the variety.

    ReplyDelete