Saturday, April 18, 2009

Embarrassed

Okay, I must confess how embarrassed I am for making a patriotic sign for the tea party and I misspelled GOVERNMENT. OOPS! I spelled it on the sign GOVERMENT. Okay I hope our pictures are not in the newspaper this Sunday. "What happen?", you ask. I was in such a hurry over making the sign and getting everyone where they needed to be, I got distracted when I was writing that qoute. Another embarrassing moment happened today, unfortunately no pictures to share. I went to sit down on the bleachers to watch Luke play basketball and I didn't sit down correctly and rolled back off the seat. I just laugh with the others around me. I would feel better if someone had something really embarrassing to share with me.

2 comments:

  1. Don't be embarassed. I didn't even notice. But I know what you mean. I've had my share, I'm sorry for your pain ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your embarassing moments. We all have had them. I could picture you rolling off the bleachers. What is great about you is that you can smile and laugh about it. Wish I was there to share that moment. Be careful in the future. : )

    ReplyDelete