Today, Moriah had to make an animal cell. In the past we have made cells out of clay, jello, and a cake. Moriah wanted to make her cell as a cookie cake. She made up her own frosting and we bought different types of candies to represent the cell's organelles. This is where Moriah shines. Whenever she can create things. I will try to add a picture with her holding it later.
Mmmmmmmmmmmm I wish I was there:( :'(
ReplyDeleteThat does look Cell-u-licious! Very creative. I agree with Danielle. I wish I was there. Enjoy you hard work!
ReplyDeletePorter just did that, but he brought all the candy to do in class. Her's is much neater, nicer, and creative I'm sure. Very impressive.
ReplyDeleteI just magnified the cell. I could go for the nucleus. The Golgi bodies look pretty tasty too. Did you eat it all or share with your friends?
ReplyDelete